CYBERSEC agenda with its holistic and innovative approach reflects the most up-to-date challenges of the digital world and takes into account the standpoint of many different milieus and sectors.
Advancing trust-based multi-stakeholder collaborative agenda, crafting and upgrading strategies,
policies, rules and norms for cybersecurity.
• Digital 3 Seas – new dimension of cooperation in the area of cybersecurity
• Software vulnerability disclosure – an out-of-the-box tactic for cybersecurity
• Cyberautonomy of Europe – strong points and blind spots
• Attribution as a foundation of cybersecurity
• The future cybersecurity architecture
• Active cyberdefence
Strengthening trust-based collaboration, sharing cyber offensive tools and building the necessary
competencies for effective cyberdefence.
• NATO’s offensive use of cyber weapons – the biggest policy shift in years?
• Cyber electromagnetic activities
• Following different paths, sharing the same goal – NATO-EU cooperation on cybersecurity
• IoT on the battlefield
Identifying trends, opportunities and challenges of a technology-driven future and
promote cyber innovation in order to foster an open and friendly information society.
• Blockchain – technology that helps build trust to the financial sector?
• The Next Generation Internet in the EU – key initiatives and next steps
• Cybersecurity in quantum era
• Cybercrimes of the future
Promoting a trust-based and cross-sectoral public-private partnership for ensuring cybersecurity and
analysing key market trends and demands for cyber products and services.
• 5G and cybersecurity
• Personal data protection in the digital world
• The role of cloud computing in building cyber threat resilience
• The Internet of Things and critical infrastructure – need for trust
• Opportunities and pitfalls of autonomous vehicle