We are looking for short-term volunteers to help organise the CYBERSEC Forum 2018 conference.
8–9 October 2018 (Monday and Tuesday), 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
plus optionally: 6–7 October 2018 (Saturday and Sunday)
mandatory training: Saturday or Sunday evening
ICE Kraków Congress Centre, address: Marii Konopnickiej 17, Kraków (Monday and Tuesday)
Kraków-Balice Airport, address: Kapitana Mieczysława Medweckiego 1, Balice (Saturday and Sunday)
PLN 200 net per day
very good command of English
help with collecting conference materials
providing logistic and organisational information
maintaining order and smooth movement of participants at the conference venue
handling registration booths
technical assistance in the rooms
optional: logistic assistance for the conference speakers at the Kraków-Balice Airport
How to apply:
Send an e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (in Polish or English) entitled CYBERSEC ORGANISATION.
By sending personal data other than your name, e-mail and/or phone number to the Kościuszko Institute Association (‘Association’), you give your consent for the processing of these data by the Association for the purposes of recruitment. You can cancel your consent at any point in time. Cancelling your consent does not affect the legality of the processing performed before the cancellation.
We will only contact selected candidates, no later than a week after we receive their application.
Send your questions to:
Magdalena Bujak, Office Director
Information about personal data processing:
1) The Administrator of your personal data is the Kościuszko Institute Association (Association), with its registered office at ul. Wilhelma Feldmana 4/9-10, 31-130 Kraków, Poland.
2) The Administrator can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com or in writing at Kościuszko Institute Association, ul. Wilhelma Feldmana 4/9-10, 31-130 Kraków, Poland.
3) Your personal data collected for the purposes of recruitment will be processed:
a) in order to carry out the recruitment process currently conducted by the Association, the legal basis for which is taking action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract – Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection No. 2016/679 (Regulation 2016/679), and also to the extent to which you provided optional data; the legal basis for the processing thereof is your consent (Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a of Regulation 2016/679;
b) in order to conduct future recruitment processes if you provide your consent; the legal basis for this processing is your consent (Article 6 Paragraph 1 Latter a of Regulation 2016/679);
c) in order to verify your qualifications and skills and to establish the terms of cooperation; the legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of the Association (Article 6 Paragraph 1 Latter f of Regulation 2016/679). The legitimate interest of the Association involves verifying candidates for work and defining the terms of a possible cooperation with you;
d) in order to establish or seek possible claims or defend against such claims by the Association; the legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of the Association (Article 6 Paragraph 1 Latter f of Regulation 2016/679);
5) Your personal data may be transferred to entities providing services to the Administrator related to the recruitment process, such as recruitment agencies, IT system providers or IT service providers.
6) Your personal data will be processed until the Association completes the current candidate recruitment and selection process, and to the extent that the processing takes place based on your consent, until you cancel your consent. If you agree to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment, your data will be processed for no more than a year. The processing period may be extended each time for a period of limitation of claims, if the processing of your personal data will be necessary to assert any claims or defend against such claims by the Association. After this period, your personal data will be processed only to the extent and for the period resulting from the provisions of the law.
7) Each consent can be cancelled at any time. Cancelling your consent does not affect the legality of the processing performed before the cancellation. For evidence purposes, the Association asks you to cancel your consent in writing or via e-mail.
8) You have the right to access your data and demand their change, deletion and processing limitation, as well as the right to transfer your personal data.
9) You have the right to object to the processing of personal data for the purposes specified in Item 3c above for reasons related to your special situation. For evidence purposes, the Association asks you to cancel your consent in writing or via e-mail.
10) You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of Regulation 2016/679.
11) Providing your personal data is required for the Association to conduct the recruitment process for the internship. If you do not provide these data, the Association will be unable to consider your candidacy as part of the recruitment process. Providing data that are not required by the Association is voluntary.